Guests want to know they will be safe, but they also want to know that they will have fun and there is plenty to do in the area. Now is the time to start promoting unique new experiences, as well as review your current packages, enhancements and experiences.
Creating New Experiences
- Bike Riding Experiences: Pack healthy snacks, a guide with the best trails and a branded hydroflask
- Summer Under the Stars: Stargazing or outdoor movie package with desserts or snacks
- Socially Distant Girls Getaways: Each gets her own room, coordinate activities like bike rides, flower arranging, painting classes, wine pairing classes – activities people may not have been able to do for a while
- Reconnect with Friends & Extended Family: Double Couple getaway and small group experiences
- Time to Renew: Wildflower maps, guided meditation, sunset/sunrise yoga, new breakfast offerings curated by nutritionist with recipes to take home