- TripAdvisor CEO Stephen Kaufer, a longtime critic of Google, told CNBC he welcomes the DOJ’s antitrust lawsuit against the Alphabet search unit.
- “Google is using its dominance in internet gatekeeping at the expense of other businesses,” Kaufer said, echoing comments from Expedia CEO Peter Kern.
- Online booking sites argue Google’s preferential ranking of its own search results when consumers are looking to into travel options has hurt their ability to drive traffic.
- New Yield Management Plans that can be applied to multiple rate types.
- You’ll no longer have to manually create yield management rules for each rate type.
- If you already use yield management rules, they have set up your Yield Management Plans for you and assigned them to the appropriate Rate Types!
Airbnb Changes to Host-Only Service Fee
- All hosts connected through a third party channel manager will be charged a 15% service fee starting in most countries on November 2020.
- These listings will have a badge that indicates to the user that the host doesn’t charge a guest fee.