Create Dining Excursions
What are your food and beverage service limitations?
- Can you prepare and offer a picnic lunch or dinner? Yes or No
- Can you prepare an individual board or platter? Yes or No
- If you hire a private chef or caterer, can you serve meals at your property? Yes or No
Make a list of your favorite restaurants and note the following:
- Days and hours of operations
- Address and phone number
- Your favorite items on their menu
Find activities outdoors for all interests:
- Take a hike, rent a bike or take a guided tour
- Rent a canoe, kayak or paddleboard
- Fish a stream, ride a horse
- Pick local fruits and vegetable at local farms
- Visit a local winery to enjoy wines by the glass or bottle
- List historical markers and points of interest that can be enjoyed outdoors either walking or driving
Review your inventory of either gift shop items or time-sensitive products to determine if you can create sellable packages!
Take your excursion package to the next level with a map and marked photo opportunities!