Pack a Bag! Let’s Get Away!
Notice Your Property from the Curb, Your Driveway and as You Park
- Park in a handicapped space. Is the signage clear to find it? Is there sufficient room to exit your car?
- Observe your surroundings. Does your landscaping need trimming? Is there adequate lighting to see your way?
- Is it obvious how to find the entry?
- Can you walk easily with rolling luggage? With a walker or wheelchair?
- What is the condition of your entry?
The First Impressions – Steps, Smells, and Sounds
- Walk in, close your eyes and absorb the smells and sounds.
- Can you navigate the walkway with your luggage easily?
- Is the décor fresh and inviting?
- Think about how you welcome a guest. What do you show them first to make them comfortable with your common areas?
How Does COVID-19 Impact Your Welcome?
- Do you offer refreshments on arrival?
- How are they displayed?
- Do you need to change how guests ”help themselves”?
- Look at your dining room. Will guests feel comfortable having breakfast together?
- Do you serve at one time or stagger times to minimize crowding?
- Will you need to provide more table service than before for beverages?